Matthew 16:13-20.

Matthew 16:13-20 [13]"Now when Jesus came into the district of Caesarea Philippi, He was asking His disciples, "Who do people say that the Son of Man is?" [14]And they said, "Some say John the Baptist; and others, Elijah; but still others, Jeremiah, or one of the prophets." [15]He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" [16]Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." [17]And Jesus said to him, "Blessed are you, Simon Barjona, because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, but My Father who is in heaven. [18]I also say to you that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build My church; and the gates of Hades will not overpower it. [19]I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven." [20]Then He warned the disciples that they should tell no one that He was the Christ."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)