Hebrews 2:1-4.

Hebrews 2:1-4 "Do Not Neglect Salvation Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away. For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward, how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him, God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?" Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Matthew 5:23-24