Men Ought Always To Pray.

Men Ought Always To Pray

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves,
and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will
I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their
land.
Now mine eyes shall be open, and mine ears attent unto the prayer that
is made in this place. For now have I chosen and sanctified this
house, that my name may be there for ever: and mine eyes and mine
heart shall be there perpetually.

2 Chronicles 14-16 KJV

Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving; Withal
praying also for us, that God would open unto us a door of utterance,
to speak the mystery of Christ.

Colossians 4:2,3 KJV

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication
with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the
peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts
and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6,7 KJV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)