Mark 3:20-35.

Mark 3:20-35
Jesus and the Ruler of Demons

Jesus went back home, and once again such a large crowd gathered that
there was no chance even to eat. When Jesus' family heard what he was
doing, they thought he was crazy and went to get him under control.
Some teachers of the Law of Moses came from Jerusalem and said, "This
man is under the power of Beelzebul, the ruler of demons! He is even
forcing out demons with the help of Beelzebul." Jesus told the people
to gather around him. Then he spoke to them in riddles and said: How
can Satan force himself out? A nation whose people fight each other
won't last very long. And a family that fights won't last long
either. So if Satan fights against himself, that will be the end of
him. How can anyone break into the house of a strong man and steal his
things, unless he first ties up the strong man? Then he can take
everything. I promise you that any of the sinful things you say or do
can be forgiven, no matter how terrible those things are. But if you
speak against the Holy Spirit, you can never be forgiven. That sin
will be held against you forever. Jesus said this because the people
were saying that he had an evil spirit in him.

Jesus' Mother and Brothers

Jesus' mother and brothers came and stood outside. Then they sent
someone with a message for him to come out to them. The crowd that
was sitting around Jesus told him, "Your mother and your brothers and
sisters are outside and want to see you." Jesus asked, "Who is my
mother and who are my brothers?" Then he looked at the people sitting
around him and said, "Here are my mother and my brothers. Anyone who
obeys God is my brother or sister or mother."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)