Nothing Is Too Difficult For Him!

Nothing Is Too Difficult For Him!

Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy
great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for
thee.

Jeremiah 32:17 KJV

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where
and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry,
both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ
which strengtheneth me.

Philippians 4:11-14 KJV

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the
eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the Kingdom of God.
When his disciples heard it, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who
then can be saved? But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men
this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Matthew 19:24-26 KJV

Jesus is way. Invite Him into your heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)