He has risen! He is not here...

He has risen! He is not here...

BUT on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they came to the tomb
bringing the spices which they had prepared. And they found the stone
rolled away from the tomb, but when they entered, they did not find
the body of the Lord Jesus. While they were perplexed about this,
behold, two men suddenly stood near them in dazzling clothing; and as
the women were terrified and bowed their faces to the ground, the men
said to them, "Why do you seek the living One among the dead?" "He is
not here, but He has risen!"

Luke 24:1-6 NASB

A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was
with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among
them and said, "Peace be with you!" Then he said to Thomas, "Put your
finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my
side. Stop doubting and believe." Thomas said to him, "My Lord and my
God!" Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have
believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."
Jesus did many other miraculous signs in the presence of his
disciples, which are not recorded in this book. But these are written
that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and
that by believing you may have life in his name.

John 20:26-31 NIV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)