Ezekiel 34:17-31.

Ezekiel 34:17-31
Judgment on the Strong Sheep

The Lord God said to his sheep, the people of Israel:

I will carefully watch each one of you to decide which ones are the
strong sheep and which ones are weak. Some of you eat the greenest
grass, then trample down what's left when you finish. Others drink
clean water, then step in the water to make the rest of it muddy.
That means my other sheep have nothing fit to eat or drink. So I, the
Lord God, will separate you strong sheep from the weak. You strong
ones have used your powerful horns to chase off those that are weak,
but I will rescue them and no longer let them be mistreated. I will
separate the good from the bad. After that, I will give you a shepherd
from the family of my servant King David. All of you, both strong and
weak, will have the same shepherd, and he will take good care of you.
He will be your leader, and I will be your God. I, the Lord, have
spoken.

A Bright Future for the Lord's Sheep

The Lord God said:

The people of Israel are my sheep, and I solemnly promise that they
will live in peace. I will chase away every wild animal from the
desert and the forest, so my sheep will not be afraid. They will live
around my holy mountain, and I will bless them by sending more than
enough rain to make their trees produce fruit and their crops to
grow. I will set them free from slavery and let them live safely in
their own land. Then they will know that I am the Lord. Foreign
nations will never again rob them, and wild animals will no longer
kill and eat them. They will have nothing to fear. I will make their
fields produce large amounts of crops, so they will never again go
hungry or be laughed at by foreigners. Then everyone will know that I
protect my people Israel. I, the Lord, make this promise. They are my
sheep; I am their God, and I take care of them.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)