Standing Unashamed Before HIM.

Standing Unashamed Before HIM

If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be
ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the
Father and of the holy angels. I tell you the truth, some who are
standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of
God."

Luke 9:26,27 NIV

And now, little children, abide in him; that, when he shall appear, we
may have confidence, and not be ashamed before him at his coming. If
ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth
righteousness is born of him.

1 John 2:28,29 KJV

According to my earnest expectation and hope, that I will not be put
to shame in anything, but that with all boldness, Christ will even
now, as always, be exalted in my body, whether by life or by death.
For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

Philippians 1:20,21 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)