Jehovah Rapha-God Our Healer.

Jehovah Rapha - God Our Healer

When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked
them, "Do you believe that I am able to do this?" "Yes, Lord," they
replied. Then he touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith
will it be done to you"; and their sight was restored. Jesus warned
them sternly, "See that no one knows about this."

Matthew 9:28-30 NIV

Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the
church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the
name of the Lord; and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one
who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed
sins, they will be forgiven him. Therefore, confess your sins to one
another, and pray for one another so that you may be healed. The
effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.

James 5:14-16 NASB

But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to
forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up
thy bed, and go unto thine house. And he arose, and departed to his
house.

Matthew 9:6-7 KJV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray.
Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)