He Keeps Us and Commissions Us.

He Keeps Us and Commissions Us

To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before
his glorious presence without fault and with great joy -- to the only
God our Savior be glory, majesty, power and authority, through Jesus
Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen.

Jude 24,25 NIV

"It is not for you to know times or epochs which the Father has fixed
by His own authority; but you will receive power when the Holy Spirit
has come upon you; and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem,
and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the
earth."

Acts 1:7,8 NASB

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,
saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are
my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8,9 KJV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)