Amen- So be it!

Amen - So be it!

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen.
Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with
you all. Amen.

Revelation 22:20,21 KJV

For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us,
even by me and Silvanus and Timotheus, was not yea and nay, but in him
was yea. For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen,
unto the glory of God by us.

2 Corinthians 1:19,20 KJV

The Amen, the faithful and true Witness, the Beginning of the creation
of God, says this: "I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor
hot; I wish that you were cold or hot."

Revelation 3:14,15.

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)