Redeemed by A Savior!

Redeemed by A Savior!

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus,
because he will save his people from their sins."

Matthew 1:21 NIV

Be it known unto you therefore, men and brethren, that through this
man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: and by him all that
believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be
justified by the law of Moses.

Acts 13:38,39 KJV

And inasmuch as it is appointed for men to die once and after this
comes judgment, so Christ also, having been offered once to bear the
sins of many, will appear a second time for salvation without
reference to sin, to those who eagerly await Him.

Hebrews 9:27,28 NASB

And he said, "Yes, it was written long ago that the Messiah must
suffer and die and rise again from the dead on the third day. With my
authority, take this message of repentance to all the nations,
beginning in Jerusalem: 'There is forgiveness of sins for all who turn
to me.'

Luke 24:46,47 NLT

Father God, forgive my sins. Jesus Christ died on the cross and shed
his blood for me. Three days later you resurrected him. I accept that.
I invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus
name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)