Mark 3:20-35.

Mark 3:20-35.
Jesus and Beelzebul

20Then Jesus went home. Again such a large crowd gathered that Jesus
and his disciples had no time to eat.21When his family heard about it,
they set out to take charge of him, because people were saying, "He's
gone mad!" 22 Some teachers of the Law who had come from Jerusalem
were saying, "He has Beelzebul in him! It is the chief of the demons
who gives him the power to drive them out." 23So Jesus called them to
him and spoke to them in parables: "How can Satan drive out Satan?24If
a country divides itself into groups which fight each other, that
country will fall apart.25If a family divides itself into groups which
fight each other, that family will fall apart.26So if Satan's kingdom
divides into groups, it cannot last, but will fall apart and come to
an end. 27"No one can break into a strong man's house and take away
his belongings unless he first ties up the strong man; then he can
plunder his house. 28"I assure you that people can be forgiven all
their sins and all the evil things they may say. 29 But whoever says
evil things against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven, because he
has committed an eternal sin." (30Jesus said this because some people
were saying, "He has an evil spirit in him.")

Jesus' Mother and Brothers

31Then Jesus' mother and brothers arrived. They stood outside the
house and sent in a message, asking for him.32A crowd was sitting
around Jesus, and they said to him, "Look, your mother and your
brothers and sisters are outside, and they want you." 33Jesus
answered, "Who is my mother? Who are my brothers?"34He looked at the
people sitting around him and said, "Look! Here are my mother and my
brothers!35Whoever does what God wants is my brother, my sister, my
mother."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)