John 11:25-26, 1 Corinthians 15:20-22, John 5:28-29.

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who
believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and
believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

John 11:25,26 NIV

But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of
them that slept. For since by man came death, by man came also the
resurrection of the dead. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ
shall all be made alive.

1 Corinthians 15:20-22 KJV

Do not marvel at this; for an hour is coming, in which all who are in
the tombs will hear His voice, and will come forth; those who did the
good deeds to a resurrection of life, those who committed the evil
deeds to a resurrection of judgment.

John 5:28,29 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I accept that. I invite
Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I
pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)