For unto us a Child is born...the Son of God.

For Unto Us A Child Is Born... The Son of God

Prophecy Fulfilled in the Person of Jesus of Nazareth
Messiah would be the Son of God

Prophecy:

"Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the
wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath
established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is
his son's name, if thou canst tell?"

Proverbs 30:4

Fulfillment:

"And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the
water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the
Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a
voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well
pleased."

Matthew 3:16-17

(see also: Luke 1:31-35; John 1:34; 2 Peter 1:17)

Prophecy:

"I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my
Son; this day have I begotten thee."

Psalm 2:7

Fulfillment:

"For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son,
this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father,
and he shall be to me a Son?

And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he
saith, And let all the angels of God worship him."

Hebrews 1:5-6

But God raised him from the dead: And he was seen many days of them
which came up with him from Galilee to Jerusalem, who are his
witnesses unto the people. And we declare unto you glad tidings, how
that the promise which was made unto the fathers, God hath fulfilled
the same unto us their children, in that he hath raised up Jesus
again; as it is also written in the second psalm, Thou art my Son,
this day have I begotten thee.

Acts 13:30-33

We need a Savior because we are sinners,
and the wages of sin is death...

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)