Where Are You Headed?

Where Are You Headed?

Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ,
who gave Himself for our sins to rescue us from the present evil age,
according to the will of our God and Father, to whom be glory for ever
and ever. Amen.

Galatians 1:3-5 NIV

But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and
reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the
mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:13,14 KJV

Remember that in a race everyone runs, but only one person gets the
prize. You also must run in such a way that you will win. All athletes
practice strict self-control. They do it to win a prize that will fade
away, but we do it for an eternal prize. So I run straight to the goal
with purpose in every step. I am not like a boxer who misses his
punches. I discipline my body like an athlete, training it to do what
it should. Otherwise, I fear that after preaching to others I myself
might be disqualified.

1 Corinthians 9:24-27 NLT

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who hears My word, and believes Him
who sent Me, has eternal life, and does not come into judgment, but
has passed out of death into life. "Truly, truly, I say to you, an
hour is coming and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the
Son of God, and those who hear will live."

John 5:24,25 NASB

My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow me; and I
give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall
snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is
greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the
Father's hand.

John 10:27-29 RSV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)