What of Shame?

What of Shame?

But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an
evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters. Yet if any man
suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God
on this behalf.

1 Peter 4:16,17 KJV

We glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh
patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: and hope
maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our
hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Romans 5:3-5 KJV

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who
does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of
truth.

2 Timothy 2:15 NIV

That is why I am so eager to preach the gospel also to you who are at
Rome. I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God
for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then
for the Gentile.

Romans 1:15-16 NIV

"If a person is ashamed of me and my message in these adulterous and
sinful days, I, the Son of Man, will be ashamed of that person when I
return in the glory of my Father with the holy angels."

Mark 8:39 NLT

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)