Revelation. 7:1-17.

Revelation 7.1-17
The 144,000 Are Marked for God

"After this I saw four angels. Each one was standing on one of the
earth's four corners. The angels held back the four winds, so that no
wind would blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. These
angels had also been given the power to harm the earth and the sea.
Then I saw another angel come up from where the sun rises in the east,
and he was ready to put the mark of the living God on people. He
shouted to the four angels, "Don't harm the earth or the sea or any
tree! Wait until I have marked the foreheads of the servants of our
God." Then I heard how many people had been marked on the forehead.
There were one hundred forty-four thousand, and they came from every
tribe of Israel:
12,000 from Judah, 12,000 from Reuben, 12,000 from Gad, 12,000 from
Asher, 12,000 from Naphtali,
12,000 from Manasseh, 12,000 from Simeon, 12,000 from Levi, 12,000
from Issachar, 12,000 from Zebulun, 12,000 from Joseph, and 12,000
from Benjamin.

People from Every Nation

After this, I saw a large crowd with more people than could be
counted. They were from every race, tribe, nation, and language, and
they stood before the throne and before the Lamb. They wore white
robes and held palm branches in their hands, as they shouted, Our
God, who sits upon the throne, has the power to save his people, and
so does the Lamb. The angels who stood around the throne knelt in
front of it with their faces to the ground. The elders and the four
living creatures knelt there with them. Then they all worshiped God
and said, Amen! Praise, glory, wisdom, thanks, honor, power, and
strength belong to our God forever and ever! Amen! One of the elders
asked me, Do you know who these people are that are dressed in white
robes? Do you know where they come from? Sir, I answered, you must
know.
Then he told me: These are the ones who have gone through the great
suffering. They have washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb and
have made them white. And so they stand before the throne of God and
worship him in his temple day and night. The one who sits on the
throne will spread his tent over them. They will never hunger or
thirst again, and they wont be troubled by the sun or any scorching
heat. The Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd. He
will lead them to streams of life-giving water, and God will wipe all
tears from their eyes."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)