He is the Prince of Peace.

He is the Prince of Peace

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one
body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ
dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all
wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with
gratitude in your hearts to God.
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of
the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

Colossians 3:15-17 NIV

Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith
the LORD; and I will heal him. But the wicked are like the troubled
sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt. There is
no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.

Isaiah 57:19-21 KJV

Have no anxiety about anything, but in everything by prayer and
supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will keep your
hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:6,7 RSV

"The steadfast of mind You will keep in perfect peace,
Because he trusts in You. Trust in the LORD forever, For in GOD the
LORD, we have an everlasting Rock."

Isaiah 26:3,4 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)