Genesis 39:7-9, 1 John 1:7-9.

"After a while his master's wife took notice of Joseph and said, "Come
to bed with me!" But he refused. "With me in charge," he told her, "my
master does not concern himself with anything in the house; everything
he owns he has entrusted to my care. No one is greater in this house
than I am. My master has withheld nothing from me except you, because
you are his wife. How then could I do such a wicked thing and sin
against God?"

Genesis 39:7-9 NIV

But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship
with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all
sin. If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just, and will
forgive our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:7-9 RSV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you. Jesus is the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)