Isaiah 45:14-25.

Isaiah 45.14-25
The Lord Alone Can Save

My people, I, the Lord, promise that the riches of Egypt and the
treasures of Ethiopia will belong to you. You will force into slavery
those tall people of Seba. They will bow down and say, "The only true
God is with you; there are no other gods." People of Israel, your God
is a mystery, though he alone can save. Anyone who makes idols will be
confused and terribly disgraced. But Israel, I, the Lord, will always
keep you safe and free from shame.

Everyone Is Invited

The Lord alone is God! He created the heavens and made a world where
people can live, instead of creating an empty desert. The Lord alone
is God; there are no others. The Lord did not speak in a dark secret
place or command Jacob's descendants to search for him in vain. The
Lord speaks the truth, and this is what he says to every survivor from
every nation: "Gather around me! Learn how senseless it is to worship
wooden idols or pray to helpless gods. "Why don't you get together and
meet me in court? Didn't I tell you long ago what would happen? I am
the only God! There are no others. I bring about justice, and have the
power to save. "I invite the whole world to turn to me and be saved. I
alone am God! No others are real. I have made a solemn promise, one
that won't be broken: Everyone will bow down and worship me. They will
admit that I alone can bring about justice. Everyone who is angry with
me will be terribly ashamed and will turn to me. I, the Lord, will
give victory and great honor to the people of Israel."

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)