Humility.

Humility

And He said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like
little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.
Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in
the kingdom of heaven. "And whoever welcomes a little child like this
in my name welcomes me."

Matthew 18:3-5 NIV

When men are cast down, then thou shalt say,
There is lifting up; and he shall save the humble person.

Job 22:29 KJV

But he gives more grace; therefore it says, "God opposes the proud,
but gives grace to the humble." Submit yourselves therefore to God.
Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and he
will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify
your hearts, you men of double mind.

James 4:6-8 RSV

For though the LORD is exalted,
Yet He regards the lowly,
But the haughty He knows from afar.

Psalm 138:6 NASB

The greatest among you shall be your servant. Whoever exalts himself
will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Matthew 23:11,12 ESV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)