Are We Making Disciples?

Are We Making Disciples?

You will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you
shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria,
and even to the remotest part of the earth."

Acts 1:8 NASB

In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need
someone to teach you the elementary truths of God's word all over
again. You need milk, not solid food! Anyone who lives on milk, being
still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about
righteousness. But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use
have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

Hebrews 5:12-14 NIV

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of
the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to
observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with
you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Matthew 28:19,20 KJV

So the word of the LORD to them will be, "Order on order, order on
order, Line on line, line on line, A little here, a little there,"
That they may go and stumble backward, be broken, snared and taken
captive.

Isaiah 28:13 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Matthew 5:23-24