Matthew 14:22-36.

Matthew 14.22-36
Jesus Walks on the Water

Right away, Jesus made his disciples get into a boat and start back
across the lake. But he stayed until he had sent the crowds away.
Then he went up on a mountain where he could be alone and pray. Later
that evening, he was still there. By this time the boat was a long way
from the shore. It was going against the wind and was being tossed
around by the waves. A little while before morning, Jesus came
walking on the water toward his disciples. When they saw him, they
thought he was a ghost. They were terrified and started screaming. At
once, Jesus said to them, "Don't worry! I am Jesus. Don't be afraid."
Peter replied, "Lord, if it is really you, tell me to come to you on
the water." "Come on!" Jesus said. Peter then got out of the boat and
started walking on the water toward him. But when Peter saw how strong
the wind was, he was afraid and started sinking. "Save me, Lord!" he
shouted. Right away, Jesus reached out his hand. He helped Peter up
and said, "You surely don't have much faith. Why do you doubt?" When
Jesus and Peter got into the boat, the wind died down. The men in the
boat worshiped Jesus and said, "You really are the Son of God!"

Jesus Heals Sick People in Gennesaret

Jesus and his disciples crossed the lake and came to shore near the
town of Gennesaret. The people found out that he was there, and they
sent word to everyone who lived in that part of the country. So they
brought all the sick people to Jesus. They begged him just to let
them touch his clothes, and everyone who did was healed."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Matthew 5:23-24