Bible Verses.

Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to
everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew,
to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the
law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under
the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the
law (though I am not free from God's law but am under Christ's law),
so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to
win the weak. I have become all things to all men so that by all
possible means I might save some. I do all this for the sake of the
gospel, that I may share in its blessings.

1 Corinthians 9:19-23 NIV

A new commandment I give to you,
that you love one another:
just as I have loved you,
you also are to love one another.

By this all people will know that
you are my disciples,
if you have love for one another."

John 13:34,35 ESV

If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, 'Thou shalt
love thy neighbour as thyself', ye do well:

James 2:8 KJV.

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Matthew 5:23-24