Matthew 10:32-42.

Matthew 10.32-42
Telling Others about Christ

"If you tell others that you belong to me, I will tell my Father in
heaven that you are my followers. But if you reject me, I will tell
my Father in heaven that you don't belong to me.

Not Peace, but Trouble

Don't think that I came to bring peace to the earth! I came to bring
trouble, not peace. I came to turn sons against their fathers,
daughters against their mothers, and daughters-in-law against their
mothers-in-law. Your worst enemies will be in your own family. If you
love your father or mother or even your sons and daughters more than
me, you are not fit to be my disciples. And unless you are willing to
take up your cross and come with me, you are not fit to be my
disciples. If you try to save your life, you will lose it. But if you
give it up for me, you will surely find it.

Rewards

Anyone who welcomes you welcomes me. And anyone who welcomes me also
welcomes the one who sent me. Anyone who welcomes a prophet, just
because that person is a prophet, will be given the same reward as a
prophet. Anyone who welcomes a good person, just because that person
is good, will be given the same reward as a good person. And anyone
who gives one of my most humble followers a cup of cool water, just
because that person is my follower, will surely be rewarded."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)