John 17:12-26.

John 17.12-26

"While I was with them, I kept them safe by the power you have given
me. I guarded them, and not one of them was lost, except the one who
had to be lost. This happened so that what the Scriptures say would
come true.
I am on my way to you. But I say these things while I am still in the
world, so that my followers will have the same complete joy that I do.
I have told them your message. But the people of this world hate
them, because they don't belong to this world, just as I don't.
Father, I don't ask you to take my followers out of the world, but
keep them safe from the evil one. They don't belong to this world,
and neither do I. Your word is the truth. So let this truth make them
completely yours. I am sending them into the world, just as you sent
me. I have given myself completely for their sake, so that they may
belong completely to the truth. I am not praying just for these
followers. I am also praying for everyone else who will have faith
because of what my followers will say about me. I want all of them to
be one with each other, just as I am one with you and you are one with
me. I also want them to be one with us. Then the people of this world
will believe that you sent me. I have honored my followers in the same
way that you honored me, in order that they may be one with each
other, just as we are one. I am one with them, and you are one with
me, so that they may become completely one. Then this world's people
will know that you sent me. They will know that you love my followers
as much as you love me. Father, I want everyone you have given me to
be with me, wherever I am. Then they will see the glory that you have
given me, because you loved me before the world was created. Good
Father, the people of this world don't know you. But I know you, and
my followers know that you sent me. I told them what you are like,
and I will tell them even more. Then the love that you have for me
will become part of them, and I will be one with them."

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)