Psalm 84.

Psalm 84 (GNT)

1 "How I love your Temple, LORD Almighty! 2 How I want to be there! I
long to be in the LORD's Temple. With my whole being I sing for joy to
the living God. 3 Even the sparrows have built a nest, and the
swallows have their own home; they keep their young near your altars,
4 How happy are those who live in your Temple, always singing praise
to you. 5 How happy are those whose strength comes from you, who are
eager to make the pilgrimage to Mount Zion. 6 As they pass through the
dry valley of Baca, it becomes a place of springs; the autumn rain
fills it with pools. 7 They grow stronger as they go; they will see
the God of gods on Zion. 8 Hear my prayer, LORD God Almighty. Listen,
O God of Jacob! 9 Bless our king, O God, the king you have chosen. 10
One day spent in your Temple is better than a thousand anywhere else;
I would rather stand at the gate of the house of my God than live in
the homes of the wicked. 11 The LORD is our protector and glorious
king, blessing us with kindness and honor. He does not refuse any good
thing to those who do what is right. 12LORD Almighty, how happy are
those who trust in you!"

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)