Luke 18:28-43.

Luke 18.28-43

Peter said, "Remember, we left everything to be your followers!" Jesus
answered, "You can be sure that anyone who gives up home or wife or
brothers or family or children because of God's kingdom will be given
much more in this life. And in the future world they will have eternal
life."

Jesus Again Tells about His Death

Jesus took the twelve apostles aside and said: We are now on our way
to Jerusalem. Everything that the prophets wrote about the Son of Man
will happen there. He will be handed over to foreigners, who will
make fun of him, mistreat him, and spit on him. They will beat him
and kill him, but three days later he will rise to life. The apostles
did not understand what Jesus was talking about. They could not
understand, because the meaning of what he said was hidden from them.

Jesus Heals a Blind Beggar

When Jesus was coming close to Jericho, a blind man sat begging beside
the road. The man heard the crowd walking by and asked what was
happening. Some people told him that Jesus from Nazareth was passing
by. So the blind man shouted, "Jesus, Son of David, have pity on me!"
The people who were going along with Jesus told the man to be quiet.
But he shouted even louder, "Son of David, have pity on me!" Jesus
stopped and told some people to bring the blind man over to him. When
the blind man was getting near, Jesus asked, "What do you want me to
do for you?" "Lord, I want to see!" he answered. Jesus replied, "Look
and you will see! Your eyes are healed because of your faith." Right
away the man could see, and he went with Jesus and started thanking
God. When the crowds saw what happened, they praised God."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding is blood for me. Three days later
you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into my
heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Matthew 5:23-24