2 Corinthians 13:7-10.

"Now I pray to God that you do no evil, not that we should appear
approved, but that you should do what is honorable, though we may
seem disqualified. For we can do nothing against the truth, but for
the truth. For we are glad when we are weak and you are strong. And
this we also pray, that you may be made complete. Therefore I write
these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness,
according to the authority which the Lord has given me for edification
and for destruction."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Matthew 5:23-24