Leviticus 19:19-37

Leviticus 19:19-37 (GNT)

19 Obey my commands. Do not crossbreed domestic animals. Do not plant
two kinds of seed in the same field. Do not wear clothes made of two
kinds of material. 20 If a slave woman is the recognized concubine of
a man and she has not been paid for and freed, then if another man has
sexual relations with her, they will be punished, but not put to
death, since she is a slave. 21 The man shall bring a ram to the
entrance of the Tent of my presence as his repayment offering, 22 and
with it the priest shall perform the ritual of purification to remove
the man's sin, and God will forgive him. 23 When you come into the
land of Canaan and plant any kind of fruit tree, consider the fruit
ritually unclean for the first three years. During that time you must
not eat it. 24 In the fourth year all the fruit shall be dedicated as
an offering to show your gratitude to me, the LORD. 25 But in the
fifth year you may eat the fruit. If you do all this, your trees will
bear more fruit. I am the LORD your God. 26 Do not eat any meat with
blood still in it. Do not practice any kind of magic. 27 Do not cut
the hair on the sides of your head or trim your beard 28 or tattoo
yourselves or cut gashes in your body to mourn for the dead. I am the
LORD. 29 Do not disgrace your daughters by making them temple
prostitutes; if you do, you will turn to other gods and the land will
be full of immorality. 30 Keep the Sabbath, and honor the place where
I am worshiped. I am the LORD. 31 Do not go for advice to people who
consult the spirits of the dead. If you do, you will be ritually
unclean. I am the LORD your God. 32 Show respect for old people and
honor them. Reverently obey me; I am the LORD. 33 Do not mistreat
foreigners who are living in your land. 34 Treat them as you would an
Israelite, and love them as you love yourselves. Remember that you
were once foreigners in the land of Egypt. I am the LORD your God. 35
Do not cheat anyone by using false measures of length, weight, or
quantity. 36 Use honest scales, honest weights, and honest measures. I
am the LORD your God, and I brought you out of Egypt. 37 Obey all my
laws and commands. I am the LORD. "

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)