2 Timothy 4:9-22

2 Timothy 4.9-22
Personal Instructions

"Come to see me as soon as you can. Demas loves the things of this
world so much that he left me and went to Thessalonica. Crescens has
gone to Galatia, and Titus has gone to Dalmatia. Only Luke has stayed
with me.
Mark can be very helpful to me, so please find him and bring him with
you. I sent Tychicus to Ephesus.
When you come, bring the coat I left at Troas with Carpus. Don't
forget to bring the scrolls, especially the ones made of leather.
Alexander, the metalworker, has hurt me in many ways. But the Lord
will pay him back for what he has done. Alexander opposes what we
preach. You had better watch out for him. When I was first put on
trial, no one helped me. In fact, everyone deserted me. I hope it
won't be held against them. But the Lord stood beside me. He gave me
the strength to tell his full message, so that all Gentiles would hear
it. And I was kept safe from hungry lions. The Lord will always keep
me from being harmed by evil, and he will bring me safely into his
heavenly kingdom. Praise him forever and ever! Amen.

Final Greetings

Give my greetings to Priscilla and Aquila and to the family of
Onesiphorus. Erastus stayed at Corinth.
Trophimus was sick when I left him at Miletus. Do your best to come
before winter. Eubulus, Pudens, Linus, and Claudia send you their
greetings, and so do the rest of the Lord's followers. I pray that the
Lord will bless your life and will be kind to you."

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)