Matthew 5:19-20, Romans 2:13, John 15:9-10.

Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and
teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of
heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great
in the kingdom of heaven. For I say to you that unless your
righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will
not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 5:19,20 NASB

For it is not the hearers of the law who are righteous before God, but
the doers of the law who will be justified.

Romans 2:13 RSV

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my
love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I
have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

John 15:9,10 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)