Luke 15:1-10.

Luke 15.1-10
One Sheep

Tax collectors and sinners were all crowding around to listen to
Jesus. So the Pharisees and the teachers of the Law of Moses started
grumbling, "This man is friendly with sinners. He even eats with
them." Then Jesus told them this story:
If any of you has a hundred sheep, and one of them gets lost, what
will you do? Won't you leave the ninety-nine in the field and go look
for the lost sheep until you find it? And when you find it, you will
be so glad that you will put it on your shoulder and carry it home.
Then you will call in your friends and neighbors and say, "Let's
celebrate! I've found my lost sheep."
Jesus said, "In the same way there is more happiness in heaven because
of one sinner who turns to God than over ninety-nine good people who
don't need to."

One Coin

Jesus told the people another story: What will a woman do if she has
ten silver coins and loses one of them? Won't she light a lamp, sweep
the floor, and look carefully until she finds it? Then she will call
in her friends and neighbors and say, "Let's celebrate! I've found the
coin I lost." Jesus said, "In the same way God's angels are happy when
even one person turns to him."

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)