Ephesians 5:14-17, Acts 319, Acts 2:38-39.

This is why it is said: "Wake up, O sleeper, rise from the dead, and
Christ will shine on you." Be very careful, then, how you live--not as
unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the
days are evil. Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the
Lord's will is.

Ephesians 5:14-17 NIV

Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out,
that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

Acts 3:19 NIV

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name
of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive
the gift of the Holy Spirit. The promise is for you and your children
and for all who are far off--for all whom the Lord our God will call."

Acts 2:38,39 NIV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)