Worthy of His Calling!

Worthy of His Calling!

To this end also we pray for you always, that our God will count you
worthy of your calling, and fulfill every desire for goodness and the
work of faith with power, so that the name of our Lord Jesus will be
glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our God
and the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Thessalonians 1:11,12 NASB

Oh, what a wonderful God we have! How great are his riches and wisdom
and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions
and his methods! For who can know what the Lord is thinking? Who knows
enough to be his counselor? And who could ever give him so much that
he would have to pay it back? For everything comes from him;
everything exists by his power and is intended for his glory. To him
be glory evermore. Amen.

Romans 11:33-36 NLT

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press
on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid
hold of me. Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but
one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching
forward to those things which are ahead, 14I press toward the goal for
the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 3:12-14 NKJV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)