Working with Him.

Working with Him

I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is
coming when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the
light of the world."

John 9:4,5 NKJV

But we urge you, brothers, to do this more and more, and to aspire to
live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your
hands, as we instructed you, so that you may live properly before
outsiders and be dependent on no one.

1 Thessalonians 4:11,12 ESV

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the
Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance
from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

Colossians 3:23,24 NIV

Let him who stole steal no longer, but rather let him labor, working
with his hands what is good, that he may have something to give him
who has need.

Ephesians 4:28 NKJV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)