We Know We Have Eternal Life!

We Know We Have Eternal Life!

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this
life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have
the Son of God does not have life. I write these things to you who
believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you
have eternal life.

1 John 5:11-13 NIV

But when God, our kind and loving Savior God, stepped in, he saved us
from all that. It was all his doing; we had nothing to do with it. He
gave us a good bath, and we came out of it new people, washed inside
and out by the Holy Spirit. Our Savior Jesus poured out new life so
generously. God's gift has restored our relationship with him and
given us back our lives. And there's more life to come--an eternity of
life! You can count on this.

Titus 3:4-8 MSG

For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not
ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is
able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day. Hold fast
the pattern of sound words which you have heard from me, in faith and
love which are in Christ Jesus. That good thing which was committed to
you, keep by the Holy Spirit who dwells in us.

2 Timothy 1:12-14 NKJV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)