Walk by the Spirit.

Walk by the Spirit

What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death?
Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!
So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God's law, but in the
sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Romans 7:24,25 NIV

Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of
sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For
sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law,
but under grace.

Romans 6:6,14 KJV

But I say, walk by the Spirit, and do not gratify the desires of the flesh.

Galatians 5:16 RSV

If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; and
you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.

John 8:31b,32 NASB

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)