Victory over the evil one.

Victory over the evil one

So the LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this,
"Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals! You
will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the days of your
life. And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between
your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike
his heel."

Genesis 3:14,15 NIV

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud,
but giveth grace unto the humble. Submit yourselves therefore to God.
Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

James 4:6,7 KJV

Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you like
wheat; but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and
you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers.

Luke 22:31,32 NASB

I would have you wise as to what is good and guileless as to what is
evil; then the God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The
grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

Romans 16:19,20 RSV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)