Serving Him-No Matter What! He is Lord...

Serving Him - No Matter What! He Is Lord...

Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego replied to the king, "O Nebuchadnezzar,
we do not need to defend ourselves before you in this matter. If we
are thrown into the blazing furnace, the God we serve is able to save
us from it, and he will rescue us from your hand, O king. But even if
he does not, we want you to know, O king, that we will not serve your
gods or worship the image of gold you have set up."

Daniel 3:16-18 NIV

Now I urge you, brethren, by our Lord Jesus Christ and by the love of
the Spirit, to strive together with me in your prayers to God for me,
that I may be rescued from those who are disobedient in Judea, and
that my service for Jerusalem may prove acceptable to the saints; so
that I may come to you in joy by the will of God and find refreshing
rest in your company.

Romans 15:30-32 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)