Hebrews 13:15-25.

Hebrews 13.15-25

"Our sacrifice is to keep offering praise to God in the name of Jesus.
But don't forget to help others and to share your possessions with
them. This too is like offering a sacrifice that pleases God. Obey
your leaders and do what they say. They are watching over you, and
they must answer to God. So don't make them sad as they do their work.
Make them happy. Otherwise, they won't be able to help you at all.
Pray for us. Our consciences are clear, and we always try to live
right. I especially want you to pray that I can visit you again soon.

Final Prayers and Greetings

God gives peace, and he raised our Lord Jesus Christ from death. Now
Jesus is like a Great Shepherd whose blood was used to make God's
eternal agreement with his flock. I pray that God will make you ready
to obey him and that you will always be eager to do right. May Jesus
help you do what pleases God. To Jesus Christ be glory forever and
ever! Amen. My friends, I have written only a short letter to
encourage you, and I beg you to pay close attention to what I have
said. By now you surely must know that our friend Timothy is out of
jail. If he gets here in time, I will bring him with me when I come to
visit you. Please give my greetings to your leaders and to the rest of
the Lord's people. His followers from Italy send you their greetings.
I pray that God will be kind to all of you!"

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)