God is faithful.

God is faithful

Jesus said, "I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He
cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch
that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful.

John 15:1,2 NIV

For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free
from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that
it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness
of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the
righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after
the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Romans 8:2-4 KJV

No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is
faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your strength, but
with the temptation will also provide the way of escape, that you may
be able to endure it.

1 Corinthians 10:13 RSV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)