All have sinned.

All have sinned

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

Romans 3:23 NIV

Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.
And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him
there is no sin. Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has
neither seen Him nor known Him.

1 John 3:4-6 NKJV

Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it.

James 4:17 NLT

My decisions, such as they are, don't result in actions. Something has
gone wrong deep within me and gets the better of me every time. It
happens so regularly that it's predictable. The moment I decide to do
good, sin is there to trip me up. I truly delight in God's commands,
23but it's pretty obvious that not all of me joins in that delight.
Parts of me covertly rebel, and just when I least expect it, they take
charge.

Romans 7:20-23 MSG

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my
Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)