Colossians 1:15, Revelation 4:11.

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible
and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or
authorities--all things were created through him and for him. And he
is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Colossians 1:15 - 17 ESV

"You are worthy, O Lord,
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things,
And by Your will they exist and were created."

Revelation 4:11 NKJV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later your resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)