Walk in Humility.

Walk in Humility

And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of
glory that will never fade away.
Young men, in the same way be submissive to those who are older. All
of you, clothe yourselves with humility toward one another, because,
"God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble."Humble
yourselves, therefore, under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you
up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

1 Peter 5:4-7 NIV

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord,
and he shall lift you up.

James 4:10 KJV

Therefore do not go on passing judgment before the time, but wait
until the Lord comes who will both bring to light the things hidden in
the darkness and disclose the motives of men's hearts; and then each
man's praise will come to him from God.
Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively applied to myself and
Apollos for your sakes, so that in us you may learn not to exceed what
is written, so that no one of you will become arrogant in behalf of
one against the other.
For who regards you as superior? What do you have that you did not
receive? And if you did receive it, why do you boast as if you had not
received it?

1 Corinthians 4:5-7 NASB

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)