Take it to the Lord in prayer...

Take it to the Lord in prayer...

"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your
enemy.' But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who
persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He
causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the
righteous and the unrighteous."

Matthew 5:43-45 NIV

And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have
faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig
tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into
the sea,' it will happen.
"And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

Matthew 21:21,22 NASB

And as he taught them, he said, "Is it not written: "My house will be
called a house of prayer for all nations' ?

Mark 11:17 NIV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into
my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)