Psalm 7:1-17.

Psalm 7.1-17
(Written by David. He sang this to the Lord because of Cush from the
tribe of Benjamin.)
The Lord Always Does Right

"You, Lord God, are my protector. Rescue me and keep me safe from all
who chase me. Or else they will rip me apart like lions attacking a
victim, and no one will save me.

I am innocent, Lord God! I have not betrayed a friend or had pity on
an enemy who attacks for no reason. If I have done any of this, then
let my enemies chase and capture me. Let them stomp me to death and
leave me in the dirt.

Get angry, Lord God! Do something! Attack my furious enemies. See that
justice is done. Make the nations come to you, as you sit on your
throne above them all.

Our Lord, judge the nations! Judge me and show that I am honest and
innocent. You know every heart and mind, and you always do right. Now
make violent people stop, but protect all of us who obey you.

You, God, are my shield, the protector of everyone whose heart is
right. You see that justice is done, and each day you take revenge.
Whenever your enemies refuse to change their ways, you sharpen your
sword and string your bow. Your deadly arrows are ready with flaming
tips.

An evil person is like a woman about to give birth to a hateful,
deceitful, and rebellious child. Such people dig a deep hole, then
fall in it themselves. The trouble they cause comes back on them, and
their heads are crushed by their own evil deeds.

I will praise you, Lord! You always do right. I will sing about you,
the Lord Most High."

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)