Preach the Gospel!

Preach The Gospel!

I pray that you may be active in sharing your faith, so that you will
have a full understanding of every good thing we have in Christ. Your
love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you, brother,
have refreshed the hearts of the saints.

Philemon 1:6,7 NIV

Though you have not seen Him, you love Him, and though you do not see
Him now, but believe in Him, you greatly rejoice with joy
inexpressible and full of glory, obtaining as the outcome of your
faith the salvation of your souls.

1 Peter 1:8,9 NASB

Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight
like a man beating the air. No, I beat my body and make it my slave so
that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be
disqualified for the prize.

1 Corinthians 9:26,27 NIV.

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ into my heart as my
Lord and savior. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)