Pleasing God-serving others.

Pleasing God - Serving Others

Therefore if there is any encouragement in Christ, if there is any
consolation of love, if there is any fellowship of the Spirit, if any
affection and compassion, make my joy complete by being of the same
mind, maintaining the same love, united in spirit, intent on one
purpose.

Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of
mind regard one another as more important than yourselves; do not
merely look out for your own personal interests, but also for the
interests of others.

Philippians 2:1-4 NASB

Slaves, be obedient to those who are your earthly masters, with fear
and trembling, in singleness of heart, as to Christ; not in the way of
eye-service, as men-pleasers, but as servants of Christ, doing the
will of God from the heart, rendering service with a good will as to
the Lord and not to men.

Ephesians 6:5-7 RSV

When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one
of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

Matthew 25:39-40 NIV

Father God, forgive my sins. Thank you for sending Jesus Christ down
to die on the cross and for shedding his blood for me. Three days
later you resurrected him. I accept that. I invite Jesus Christ invite
Jesus Christ into my heart as my Lord and savior. In Jesus name I
pray. Amen.

God bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer

Hebrews 13:1-3(NLT)